Sunday, May 13, 2007

Brooklyn is 2 months old!

Well Brooklyn turned 2 months this week. She is doing good. We went to the doctor and she weighs 9lbs 6oz. Yeah I know that's small. She actually dropped down to the 14th percentile (she had been at about the 30th) The doctor is a little concerned that I'm not producing enough milk and that Brooklyn doesn't seem to care. She is totally happy and doesn't indicate that she needs more food. He gave me a few suggestions on how to boost my milk supply and wants me to come back in a month for another weight check. Anyways she is still as cute as ever I thought I'd share a few pictures with you.


Brooklyn is all ready for dance class!
(Don't you just love the leg warmers)


I love her tiny little feet! I couldn't help but take a picture

No words required!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too Stinking Cute for words!!!

The Goates Herd said...

Such an amazingly cute little girl!!!

Mrs.Goates said...

Nikki, I hope you know that Scott and I check this every other day, just to see how cute that smile is!