Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Brooklyn's 6 month pictures

I really hate going out of order and I still have a few things to blog about from August but I just had to share the pictures I had taken of Brooklyn today. She is now 6 months old. She is still such a joy, she is starting to get around quicker now and isn't really interested in sitting still. She has 2 teeth but I think she might be working on more because she's been a little fussy the last couple days and she attacks anything that gets near her mouth which can be pretty dangerous for our hands, fingers, and faces. Anyways here are the pics.
(They were able to crop this one so you don't see the background.)











4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't stand it every time I see her I have to smile becuase she is so stinkin' cute!!

The Goates Herd said...

I love my cute niece!

Wendy Jean said...

Those are adorable Nic! What a sweet baby girl!!

The Goates Herd said...

Hi Nichole! You've been tagged! See my blog for details and play along if you want to!