Monday, November 10, 2008

I love Brooklyn!


So I thought I would share a little of my love for my adorable Brooklyn.  That is not to say that I don't love all my kids but today you get her.  She is at an age that I absolutely LOVE!!  She is starting to say quite a few words and the other day I was testing her.  She was so good at repeating what I said that I decided I would try to catch it on video.  She did pretty good but my favorite word she says is "tickle, tickle, tickle"  except she says it more like "gulla gulla gulla" and her tongue goes in and out really fast.  It is hilarious.  Of course she didn't do it in the video but I thought I would share anyway.  Enjoy!

5 comments:

Mrs.Goates said...

That was really cute - Elaine said Bye-Bye back - she really liked watching Brooklyn!

Mrs.Goates said...

Oh and I love how she says Grandma as if she wants something, she totally gets it!

Unknown said...

That was so cute!! I love her too. I can't help but smile everytime I see her. At least until that red hair temperment takes over. But 90% of the time she is stinking cute.

Jan W. said...

Wow! When did that happen. We just saw you a few weeks ago, right? How cute! And I can actually understand her, without an interpreter! One of you kids used to say gulla, gulla, gulla. I can still hear it, just can't remember which kid it was attached to!

The Whites said...

That is darling!!! Love Brooky!!!