Wednesday, September 23, 2009

September?????

Wow, I can't believe that we are already this far into September!!!! I figured I better get a post in quick or it might be Christmas before I did.

First Day of School!!!

It was a big first day of school around the Jessee House. Noah started Kindergarten. So far he is doing very well. (I'm kind of shocked how well he is doing, actually.) Since he started, he is so funny because he is totally health conscious. He always wants to eat "healthy food" so anytime I make him something to eat he asks if every part of it is healthy. "Is cream cheese healthy? Is Jelly Healthy? Are Bagels healthy?" and so on and so forth. He is also very concerned about being a "good boy." I don't know what they are teaching at this school, but I know I like it!
Lucy's first day was not quite as exciting, but she was still thrilled! She has the same teacher and basically the same class as last year. She is in a 3rd/4th split class and she has been with the same basic group of kids since she was in 1st grade. It is such a great class and I couldn't be more thrilled that she gets to be in it.
Nicholas had a big first day of MIDDLE SCHOOL! Yes, you read that right, Nicholas is in Middle school. I can't believe it! He seems to be adjusting pretty well and after his 3rd schedule change seems to be getting into a groove. Go NIKO!!!



Go Cougs???????
For the past several years the Washington State Cougars have played a "home" game at Qwest field. We went this year, and unfortunately, the cougs were a little less than stellar. They were quite pathetic actually. But that didn't stop Lucy from cheering!
And it didn't stop Brooklyn from eating all the popcorn. : )



Go Sounders!!!!
We have been loving our Sounders tickets this Summer. Due to a scheduling conflict, Billy was not able to go the game last Saturday (he had to go to soccer pictures with Noah and Lucy because he is coaching both their teams), I got to take Niko and 2 of his buddies to the game. We had a lot of fun! Here they are singing their hearts out to the National Anthem.
And here they are enjoying their half time treats. Is 6 cookies each too many????


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome!! I am so glad Noah is adjusting well to school and Niko to the big world of Middle School!! WOW I can't believe it!!

Jan W. said...

You've had a busy September! Cute pictures of everyone!
I'm glad Noah is getting such a good start in school! It's amazing how when a teacher explains healthy food, he's all over it. Like I'm sure you've never told him about healthy food before! I'm pretty sure that some day he'll realize that you are smart too! But be prepared to wait a loooooooooong time!
Yeah, I'm still not used to Nicholas being in middle school! And then to see him at the game with his "buds"! Yikes! When did that happen?!