Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wow, You know it's been a WHILE...

...when they have completely redone the posting screen since the last time you posted.

Here are a few random pictures from the last few months... in no particular order...
Noah turned 8!  Happy Birthday big guy!


Noah was baptized!!!

We posed for a silly picture.

Brooklyn got ready for her first dance recital.

Nicholas ran on the track team.

Billy broke his face and had to have plastic surgery to put it back together.
Just fyi, bike riding + big dog + cat = bad idea.

Lucy celebrated her 11th birthday at the pool.

Lucy and Brooklyn looked picture perfect after the dance recital.

Brooklyn actually danced at the recital.


Brooklyn graduated from pre-school.

Lucy was in her school play.
Lucy opened some fun presents at her 11th birthday party.


I went to Young Womens' camp.  Love these YCLs!!!!!

Nicholas celebrated his 14th birthday! I can't believe I have a freshman in high school!  YIKES!!

Brooklyn played T-ball.

Ok, mostly Brooklyn played in the dirt while the other kids played T-ball.  She liked running and hitting but was pretty bored with all the other parts.

Noah said good bye to 2nd grade and Mrs. Krause.  I loved working in her class and getting to know her.
She ROCKS!!!!

Lucy said good bye to 5th grade, STEP, and Mrs. MacIntyre.  She was so sad!!!

Lucy got a lot of awards!!!

Brooklyn loves the pool, she can swim about half way across (the long way) now.  This child has no fear!

Nicholas started playing water polo.  It's a lot of work but he is liking it.

Lucy danced 4 numbers in the dance recital! This was jazz.

Lucy danced Ballet to Harry Potter music.

Lucy danced several times throughout the summer with the Virtuoso Dance group. 
Well there is a very brief recap of some of the things we have been up to for the past few months.  It's hard to believe the summer is almost over!  I'm gonna miss these kids this year, Brooklyn starts full day kindergarten so I will be home most of the day, by myself.  It seems weird to be at this point in my life but I am happy I have such wonderful, healthy kids and I know they will keep me extremely busy after school so I am looking forward to a few hours a day to get things done and gear up for the afternoons.

2 comments:

Mrs.Goates said...

I love the update Nik - Sounds like a fun summer!

Ethatch said...

Awesome family there....but you need to stop masquerading as their mother. You're certainly not old enough to have THESE children! Congratulations on such a wonderful, fun family.