Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Brooklyn is getting Baptized!!!

Brooklyn and I went and did a little photo shoot in her baptism dress.  I'm so glad the weather was beautiful and we even found a little springtime flowers.  These are my favorite shots as well as the little invitation that I put together.  She can be stubborn and very strong willed,  but she can also be the most thoughtful and caring person ever, and she sure is cute!  I love her and am so proud of her excitement and choice to be baptized.  {But I can't believe my baby is almost 8!}



















3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love them! So totally catch her spunk! Love the last one the best!

Unknown said...

Love them! So totally catch her spunk! Love the last one the best!

Jan W. said...

Oh,man, Nichole! The pictures are outstanding! So, so cute! Please don't take her away! Look at the difference since your last post, 1 1/2 years ago! She has changed so much. Only seeing them (and you) once a year is not acceptable. Rewind and make a different decision! ......alright. I'll behave. Just promise you'll blog more than every year and a half! ����