Monday, July 21, 2008

BMX anyone?

So many of you know my husband Billy, but if you don't I thought I would share a little about him. . .  
When Billy does something he doesn't just do it half way.  This summer he decided that it would be fun to do some BMX biking.  Well, we now have 3 BMX bikes.  But that wasn't enough, he needed to have some ramps and stuff to make the BMX bikes more fun.  Some of you might say, "Just go to a skate park."  Not Billy,  he decided he would build them himself. So while I was in Bremerton visiting my parents he built a ramp.  Here it is. . .
One ramp isn't very fun so he built a box to go with it. . .
. . .with the help of Niko and couple friends.






Oh, and one more thing . . . he shaved his head. 
 Now I know that a lot of you might be thinking that he's having some kind of mid-life crisis, but don't worry that's just my sweet, wonderful husband and I wouldn't trade him for the world.

1 comment:

Jan W. said...

Can't leave that guy alone for a minute, can you!