Monday, July 21, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking, Here I Come!!!

This past week I went to visit my parents and my mom was nice enough to show me the finer points of Photoshop Elements 6.  She has spent many many many hours learning and using this program and she was nice enough to share her vast knowledge with me.  It was a ton of fun and I'm hooked.  Here are some of the pages I've produced so far.





Thank you to my Mom for teaching me and for getting me the program for my Birthday.  You're the BEST!!!

3 comments:

Jan W. said...

Very cute! I love the Alpha you used for "LUCY". And of course, it doesn't hurt that you have such great subjects for your pages. Everything it took me many, many, many hours to learn, you learned in about 2! And you remember what you learned! I'm constantly referring back to the tutorials. Must be the difference between 30 and mmmmm---older! Anyway, it was great having you here and I'm glad you are enjoying the program.
Mom

Mrs.Goates said...

Love it! I so want to be hooked - guess I'll have to visit mom too :)

Kristi said...

I'll need to start coming for classes! You'd think it would be easier living in town - but yeah - no.