Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hallelujah!!

Yes, we made it back from our road trip in one piece, and I will have more to post on that later.  I just wanted to leave a quick post because Noah started his preschool today.  It is 4 days a week in the afternoons which is conveniently the same time Brooklyn takes her nap.  So I now have a solid 2 1/2 hours of peace and quiet.  Now I know that most of these days I will spend keeping up on housework or other motherly duties but I have promised myself at least one of these days a week I will do something I enjoy, whether it be scrapbooking, posting to the blog, reading a book, or just whatever I feel like.  I just wanted to share that.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for You. Keep yourself sane by doing your thing once in a while.

Jan W. said...

That's great! I remember those first days when I finally had some time all to myself! It is so rejuvenating to rediscover yourself! It really is a must, so don't let other things take that away from you.

Kristi said...

I'm jealous.

Morgan said...

I love the new background!!!!!