Thursday, September 25, 2008

We Love You Mara!!


For those of you who don't know, a dear family in our ward lost their precious little girl to brain cancer on Monday.  Mara was such a beautiful person inside and out.  Please keep the Adam's family in your prayers.  If you would like to know more, I strongly encourage you to visit her website maraadams.com but you will probably want some tissues nearby.  Go back a few updates and read the inspiring words from her wonderful parents.  We love the Adam's family and will miss Mara a great deal!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's sad, I cried just looking at the picture of your family and her, I think I would use up a whole box of kleenex's if I went to the her website. It time's like this when you are glad you know Heavenly Fathers Plan. Prayers and love go to Mara's family.

Jan W. said...

My heart goes out to Mara's family. I have been to her website and definitely a box of tissues is in order, but so worth it! I can't tell you how profoundly Mara and her family have touched my heart and I don't think they can have an inkling of how widespread the influence of their little angel has been and will be! I so appreciate their openness and willingness to share her with us.