Thursday, October 30, 2008

Long Time, No Blog???

So I know I've been out of the blog world for a while.  Apparently I've been busy, although if you asked what I've been up to I probably couldn't tell you.  Maybe as I blog about the month we'll find out.  

First of all Lucy has been playing soccer she is having a lot of fun and is really starting to get in her groove.  She is a very good defender and if she gets a little more speed I'm sure she'll be a great forward too.  No pictures for now but I'll try to get some soon.  

Nicholas is busy with school, orchestra, piano, and now flag football.  He was supposed to have his first game last night but the other team canceled.  He is having a lot of fun with it.  He also got to participate in the City Wide Choir Festival.   This is where the 5th graders from 3 schools combine with the Mountain View High School kids and put on a little concert.  It was a lot of fun to see the different programs offered through the HS and the fifth graders did really great.  I just tried to upload a video but apparently that's not going to happen.  

I do have the kids' school pictures so here you go.  I think they are pretty cute but I am a little biased.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

SO cute, thanks for sharing. Now just to hang them up!!

Kristi said...

oh - I think they are cute too! but I'm probably only slightly less bias than you. I will say your school picture people are way better than ours. I finally gave up this year - and didn't order any of them - I'm taking them to Sears. It is cheeper and I can have some choices - and I'm sure they will be able to not have a glare on glasses or hair sticking to eyelashes or any of the other stupid things that our school photo people have let happen.

Mrs.Goates said...

I was looking at their old school pictures a little while ago thinking, wow - they look so old in these - I won't need to change them out - but I guess I was wrong - they do grow up!... Of course if I don't change them out, maybe I can think of them as being my little nieces and nephews forever.