Friday, December 19, 2008

Opening Day!, Let the Fun Begin!!


Well today was the day.  The Summit at Snoqualmie opened and since the kids had no school today I decided to take Niko and Lucy up.  We had a lot of fun until the last run when Lucy got really cold and then she fell pretty hard and then I accidentally ran into her.  She cried the rest of the way down the mountain but I was really proud of her for getting down.  The snow was great and it was a beautiful day.  Sorry there aren't more pictures we didn't have a camera except my phone.


P.S.  After looking through my pictures from yesterday again, I decided I had to post this picture too. That is my hand in the picture.  

1 comment:

Mrs.Goates said...

Yea for the mountain! You guys are going to have a blast this year! We're so jealous.