Sunday, February 15, 2009

Toddlers in TuTu's: Is there anything cuter?






I really don't think that there is!!!!!


Brooklyn has become a ballerina princess.  I signed her up for a tiny toes dance class and she absolutely LOVES it.  Everyday when we are getting ready for the gym, she asks if she has dance that day, and when I take Lucy to dance on Wednesdays, she screams like crazy because she can't go in.  It is so fun to watch. (the dancing, not the screaming)  I can't get any pictures of her in action because they don't let the parents into the dance room.  (we can watch through a curtained window but it doesn't really work to take pictures)  She has several friends from Nursery in the class as well so that makes it even better.



Brooklyn and her friends after class.
Brooklyn and Dallis (they were playing Peek-a-Boo)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So stinkin' cute!! You will have to be sure to let me know if there is a recital or something where I can come watch her!!

Mrs.Goates said...

Love the matching leg warmers! So cute!

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

no... there is nothing cuter! Especially when they are red-headed toddlers! She is absolutely delightful.