Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ahhhhh! She's Two!!!!

For those of you who don't know, Brooklyn turned 2 on the 7th of March. I think I've been avoiding this post because I have been in denial. I can't believe how fast time is going, it seems like it was just last week that I brought her home from the hospital. Oh well, I guess that's just the way it goes. Here are a few pictures from the big day. I have to say it was funny to watch her, not because she was being funny, but because she was being so serious. Usually she is such a cheese-ball and loves to make people laugh but for whatever reason on this day she was just serious. I guess she was overwhelmed by all the attention. The first  3 pictures are the only ones of her being herself.  Her new favorite thing to do is eat and lick things off the table, counter, and (I'm sorry to say) the floor.  This is her sneaking some cheese before dinner. Anyways, enjoy. . .












No comments: