Sunday, November 1, 2009

Girls' Weekend

Last weekend my mom, grandma, sisters and I got together for our annual Girls' Weekend. We had so much fun (as always). This year we rented a house in North Bend. We went to "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" in Seattle, made tutus, played games, ate, and just had a grand ol' time. This first picture is a pretty good summary of the weekend as I am laughing my guts out, but I threw in a few more just for fun.

Oh, yeah, we made chocolates too, which somehow turned into a chocolate fight between Kristi and Jessica. I think the official story is that Jessica started it but Kristi definitely finished it. Jessica is married to my brother Nathan and apparently hadn't picked up on the fact that we are a slightly competitive family. I think she understands now. Love ya Jessica!

Every year we play a game where we have to open a present while wearing oven mitts. This is my 91 year old Grandma goin after it! She ROCKS!!! After this she showed us her "abnormally" large middle finger.

Here we are! The Wells Girls!
(those are all the tutus we made hanging in the background)

. . .and the Silly pose!

. . .and one with the tutus on our heads. Check out my Grandma's face. Ha Ha!!!

2 comments:

GammaHaynes said...

That looks like so much fun!I wish I had sisters that would actually do something like that.You are truly blessed.

Kaela said...

I am so jealous!!! This is the best tradition ever and I will continue to pray that this is somehow possible for me and my sisters someday:) ...Until then, can I come to yours??? J/K