Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

We started the week off by going to the pumpkin patch. It was fun to go through the corn mazes and to pick our pumpkins.

Noah had fun pulling Brooklyn around on the wagon.

Brooklyn dressed up as a punk rock fairy. I made the tutu and wings at my family's girls' weekend. I was afraid she wouldn't want to dress up but when it came time, she was a very willing participant and even broke into model mode when I started taking pictures it was really cute.


Niko was a vampire. Scary!!!!

Poor Lucy was sick so she didn't really get to do halloween. At the last minute she threw this robe over her pjs and called herself a witch in pajamas. She was going to be Hannah Montana.
Noah was a flame. I think he turned out pretty cool and he loved running around and "burning" people.




2 comments:

Kristi said...

very fun - so glad Brooklyn got into dressing up. Hope Lucy is getting better. Tyler missed his school halloween - but made it out on Saturday. Love the flame :o)

Unknown said...

So awesome!! They are all very cute. I can totally see Noah "burning" people!!!