Friday, January 28, 2011

Back to November

I'm still trying to catch up on part of last year so, here are some pictures from November.

Just some cute pictures of 2 of my favorite red-heads.

Who doesn't love the beautiful fall colors?

What can I say?


Lucy painted this for the Reflections program.  The theme was "Together we can"

The week of Thanksgiving, we got quite a bit of snow. Brooklyn couldn't wait to go out and see it!
(yes, those are her pajamas!)


The last few years we have played a turkey bowl with some of our friends.  This year we got to play in the snow.  It was SOOOO fun!!!

Look, Lucy and Noah aren't fighting.  I had to take a picture!

Skyler lead everyone in some warm ups.

After the turkey bowl we ran home to get ready for Thanksgiving, which we hosted at our house this year.  Aunt Kristi helped Mackenzie and Brooklyn put hand prints on the cake that Aunt Wendy made.

With a little re-arranging we were able to get all 17 of us in one area.  It was a great meal and I am thankful I have such a great family to share it with.

3 comments:

Mrs.Goates said...

Too much fun, I wish we could have been there! Love the cake idea. Too cute.

Jan W. said...

Wow, you have been busy! I need to do that! Great posts and pictures. the pictures of Brooklyn are great, as always, I love the family picture at the turkey bowl and yes, we really do have a great family!

Jan W. said...

Oh, and I forgot to mention how funny I think the picture of Lucy and Noah not fighting is. Glad you were able to capture that on camera!