Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I love Noah. . .

Ok, so yesterday Noah had a T-ball game. . .
(Just to give you a little background, on the way to the T-ball game Lucy kept saying her tummy hurt.   She had been sick but we thought the fresh air might do her some good, turns out we were wrong.  So she throws up in the car, luckily we had a ziploc bag handy.  Then about half-way to the field, which is about a 25 minute drive from my house, I realize that Noah's glove is probably in the back of Billy's car.  We get to the field and it turns out I'm right, his glove is not with all the others that we have in our car.  So. . . I tell him he can use Billy's.  Well if any of you know Noah, he's not real big on change, we were at a new field, and he didn't have HIS glove so of course. . . he doesn't want to play.  So, he is throwing a fit on the side of the field and refuses to play in the field with the other kids.  After the other team got done hitting, I finally convinced him that he didn't have play in the field if he would bat.  So, needless to say, I am having a great evening.  (wink, wink)  Anyways, we make it through another inning and the game is over. . .) 
  I was chatting with some of the other parents and I kind of hear in the background, Noah's team giving the other team a cheer, they happened to be "the Huskies."  Noah marches straight up to me after and says,  
"Mom, why did you even sign me up for this team, they made me say, 'Go Huskies!'  Seriously!"  
And the best was the disgusted look on his face.  Ha Ha Ha!!!  He was seriously appalled that he had to say it.  Oh, I love that kid!!!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

seriously - what were you thinking - go huskies indeed! kids are so funny!

Unknown said...

lol, that is hilarious

Jan W. said...

Seriously, Mom! What were you thinking! :) Did Billy give him a big present for saying that? High five to Noah!

Mrs.Goates said...

That's right! Go Cougars!