Sunday, July 19, 2009

June 28-30 Moses Lake

We made another trip to Moses Lake. This time we had friends there. The White's, Child's, and Lewis's were all there and we had a lot of fun. We wake-boarded, tubed, swam, jet-skied, went to the water park, and just had a ton of fun!!! (All this in only 2 days)  
Billy on the wakeboard.  Lucy actually tried and got up really easily.  She did so good.  I took pictures with my friend's camera.  When I get them I will post some.

Noah at the Moses Lake aquatic center.

Brooklyn decided it would be fun to color Lexis.  It was pretty hilarious when she was done.

Lucy and Elli on the tube.

Brooklyn loved the little playground and the sand.  She was always trying to escape to get there.


Niko and Bridger on the tube.
Nichole wakeboarding.
Brooklyn, ready for a bike ride.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun. Brooklyn is so cute, all the pictures of her me laugh.