Sunday, July 19, 2009

July 1-4

July 1st marked my 31st birthday. It was a nice day, I went to the Gym, went out to lunch with a good friend, went out to dinner with my family, went to Noah's T-ball practice, then went to my softball game (which we won to take the championship, whoo-hoo) and then went to Baskin Robin's for ice cream. Overall, a very good day!!

On the 3rd, a family in our ward had a big get together at their house to watch the emerald downs firework show, which you can see from their back yard. They have a lot of property for the kids to run around on, and they even had a horse there for the kids to ride. It was definitely a good time.

Lucy, Natalie Adams, Brooklyn, and Katrina Adams waiting for their turn on the horse.

Brooklyn and Katrina had a LOT of fun with the rocks and dirt while they waited.

Lucy on the horse.
Brooklyn gets her turn.  (My other kids didn't want to ride)

After the fireworks, I drove to Bremerton to visit my family for the 4th. My sister Annie and her family were there.  I finally got to meet my new niece Joyce.  She is a cutie.  We went to a ward barbecue, and then I took Lucy and Niko and went back to Seattle to watch the USA soccer team play at Qwest field.  We rode the ferry and Billy picked us up on the other side.  We got back just in time to light off some fireworks.  

Brooklyn and Kenzie playing at the Barbecue.

What do you do on an hour long ferry ride?  Take pictures of course.  I was trying to get a good picture of  Niko and Lucy's freckles.  

I really like this one.


This was waiting to get back on the ferry after the game.  Isn't she a cutie?

No comments: