Sunday, January 3, 2010

Merry Christmas

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas.  We did.  We spent a whole 8 days at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  My parents had 5 of their 6 kids in town. (2 live there) We had a great time hanging out and playing games with everyone.  With 8 kids in the house (three 2-year olds and two infants) it was a noisy place (and that's not even counting when my sister, who lives in town, was there with her 6 kids,) but it was so much fun!  I'm sure you are expecting lots of fun pictures but one of the things my parents gave me was a gift certificate to "Kaleidoscope" which is website that sells textures and overlays for editing photos. I really love her stuff.  I've spent the last couple hours playing around with my new "toys."  So, these pictures are from Christmas but I'm also showing the before and after of my pictures.  The first one is the straight out of camera (SOOC) shot and the 2nd is with the textures and stuff.  Anyways, let me know what you think.


My attempt at a christmas picture (sorry about not sending out cards this year)




Noah waiting, not so happily, to go upstairs on Christmas Morning





Brooklyn after she got caught getting into Lucy's make-up kit.



Brooklyn ready to ride her new bike.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They all look real nice Nic!! You forgot to add 3 craxy dogs to the mix of beings at mom's house!! Gotta love it, the craziness that is!!

Jessica said...

Those turned out beautiful! It was lots of fun seeing you and your family. We had a blast. Ever since we got home we've been on the hunt for Disney Grooves :)

Kristi said...

very fun. really like the noah picture - I remember some unpatient Christmas waiting when we were kids too. Love the new banner!

Jan W. said...

Love them all! Love the memories that were created! I like the kaleidescope overlays. They make the pictures really pop! Good job!

Kaela said...

Awesome editing!! Thanks for sharing the trick! I am going to have to check it out:)