Monday, February 7, 2011

August-part 2

In case you haven't figured it out, I enjoy photography.  As I started looking through my pictures I realized I had taken 750 pictures in the month of August.  Some of them were just pictures of what we were doing but a large part of them were pictures that I had taken for other people.  A friend of mine asked me to take some senior pictures of her daughter which some of you might have seen on Just Showing Off the blog I share with my family to show off our craftiness.  I did a practice shoot with Lucy before and I love some of the shots I got of her.  Another friend asked me to take pictures of her adorable little girl.  Then, I also took some pictures of Nicholas for school.  It was a lot of fun.  Because I enjoy it so much I started a new Photo Blog NJ Photography (there is a button on the side, the photo blog is a work in progress so I will try to let you know as I add more more pictures).  Some people have asked me why I don't charge, it's because right now I like just doing it as a hobby, maybe someday I will make that move but for now I'm happy to get all the practice I can.

Here is some of my work from August.  











6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome update!! Great pictures and looks like a lot of fun was had by all!!

Ethatch said...

You're good Nikki, I agree, you should get paid for that! I like your logo too.

Mrs.Goates said...

Fun Nikki! I wish you lived closer and could take pictures of my kids... Maybe I should just send the pictures I take and have you edit them, because that's my big downside... and you're amazing.

Jim W. said...

Great job- you do an amazing job

Kristi said...

Just make sure you have Morgan on the schedule for 2012/2013 (yikes!!) - and if you do start charging - I hope I get a special "family" discount. Your pictures are amazing.

Jan W. said...

Great job Nic! They are all so beautiful...except Nicholas's... they are very [insert whatever word is being used these days for totally handsome young man!]