Saturday, February 12, 2011

January, I'm almost caught up!

I just wanted to share a few pictures from January to finish getting me caught up and then hopefully, I will be able to post things as they happen, or at least do monthly updates.

we had 1 or 2 nice days in January so the kids went out and rode their bikes, I just had to get a picture of Brooklyn with her helmet on backwards, I'm sure it will still protect her head, right?

Too Cute!

Brooklyn also started a Gymnastics class and LOVES it! She hasn't had any issues getting a long with the teacher which I was extremely worried about.


Lucy participated in a play at her school.  It was "The Frog Prince"  She played a spider in the Swamp.  It was a very fun play and the kids learned the whole thing in one week of after school rehearsals.  It was a long week but fun for the kids and parents!

The only spider I will ever love!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute!! I love Brooklyn in her short denim skirt and big snow boots!! And Lucy definitely makes a very cute Spider!!

Mrs.Goates said...

Cute! I love the gymnastic pictures. Maybe we'll try that next.

Jan W. said...

From spider to beauty queen! That's got to be a story, right?