Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Noah!!!!

Watch Out!!! He's 5!!!

Noah celebrated his 5th birthday in April.  I can't believe that he is 5!  What is even crazier, is that Noah and Brooklyn are now the same age that Niko and Lucy were when we moved into our house.  It's a little like DeJaVu.
We started the day with #5 pancakes, a special treat for the special guy!


For dinner Noah chose to go to Chuck E. Cheese for some fun and pizza.


I think he was a little excited to open his presents!


We ended the day by singing Happy Birthday and having chocolate cake. (If you are wondering about the "1" candle, these were the only 5 candles we could find in the house.)


The next day I took Noah and one of his friends to Build-a-Bear workshop.  The boys totally had fun making their bears and dressing them.


Noah with his new friend, EnnJay  (NJ).


I hope it was a happy Birthday buddy!  I love You!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't believe he is 5, they just keep growing. I still need to get him a present, wish I had a clue what to get him.