Thursday, May 7, 2009

Spring Break

During the kids' spring break this year we decided to do a little road trip.  We went to Kennewick, WA  on Tuesday and stayed at a hotel with a few other families.  The kids had fun playing with their friends in the pool, and we Mom's had fun hanging out and talking.  Then on Wednesday we drove to Pullman to visit my sister Annie and her family.  We always love a visit to Pullman.  Among the activities was a trip to Ferdinand's, some fun at a park, a visit to see the bears, a visit to knitting club, and the world's longest game of croquet.  It was a lot of fun. On Friday we headed home to get ready for Easter and to go back to school.  I should have a lot more pictures but I messed up when I was loading the memory card from Billy's camera and lost all the pictures.  I'm really mad about it and that is part of the reason I haven't posted in so long.  Anyways, here's what you get.


Uncle Scott, entertaining as always!
Brooklyn insisted on sleeping with Niko, so this it what we got.  Believe it or not, they actually slept the whole night like this.
Elaine and Brooklyn at the park.  Aren't they cute cousins?
One of the only pictures I have from the pool in Kennewick.  I had a ton of fun under-water shots that are now gone.


1 comment:

Mrs.Goates said...

Well at least you got pictures from the best part of your visit - with me! Love the swim suit shot :) And yea, croquet should never be played on a hill - especially one without grass. Who knew?