Thursday, May 7, 2009

Oh Yeah, I have a Blog!!!

So, I'm sure most of you think that I forgot I have a blog.  Well I didn't really, I just have been busy, although if you ask me what I've been doing, I probably couldn't tell you.  But today I've made up for it.  There are several posts waiting for you.  This one is just some random pictures I had from the month.  Apparently we like whipping cream around here because I have several pictures involving it.  The kids love it when Billy sprays it right in their mouths.  
Ahhhhh, simple pleasures!






While the kids were painting their thingies (a few posts down will explain that) Brooklyn decided to try her hand at being an artist.  I know more paint ended up on her than the paper, but I think she created a beautiful piece of art anyway.

And again with the whip cream. . .


At the end of March Lucy and I got to go to the wedding of one of our friends and neighbors.  Lets just say it wasn't your typical wedding ceremony, but it was definitely fun.  Here is a video of the actual ceremony.  I can't wait for them to post a video of the reception, it was a blast!
Watch closely and you will even see a few shots of Lucy and I.




Don't forget to keep reading, I've been busy.  Hope you enjoy.

5 comments:

Mrs.Goates said...

Funny I thought about writing you today to say that you needed to post a blog post! Thanks for reading my mind!

Julie Weiss said...

That was fabulous! They need to send that in to America's Funniest Videos! :)

Unknown said...

That was sure one crazy wedding ceremony, don't think I have ever seen anything quite like that.

Jan W. said...

Your poor Bishop! Dad had lots of crazy wedding scenarios, but nothing that compares with this!

Julie Weiss said...

Hi there! You can follow my blog at http://weisscircus.blogspot.com/
I am trying to keep it updated. :)
Love, Julie